When sheriff's officers responded to the scene of a triggered silent alarm at a Yoknapatawpha County residence, they found a young man who didn't appear to have taken anything but who insisted on speaking to detectives.
If the young man really was a friend of the family who lived in the home as he claimed, why would he break in? And what did he want with the detectives?
Examine the evidence and solve the case.
Help investigate the case
The Motor Head case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report
- Interview with the accused burglar
- Interview with a local reporter
- Interview with the homeowner
- Canvass of the homeowner's neighbors
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.