YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. P. Beckwith, Det. J. Magee
Incident No.: 001077-08C-2021
Case Description: Daniel Collier missing person investigation
Detectives Beckwith and Magee obtained warrants to collect biological samples from persons of interest.
The samples were submitted to the Crime Lab for comparison with previously collected evidence.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE SEARCH
- 001077-BIO-01: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Rodney Collier
- 001077-BIO-02 through 001077-BIO-03: Two (2) hair samples from Rodney Collier
- 001077-BIO-04 through 001077-BIO-05: Two (2) vials of blood from Rodney Collier
- 001077-BIO-06: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Brandon Ebner
- 001077-BIO-07 through 001077-BIO-08: Two (2) hair samples from Brandon Ebner
- 001077-BIO-09 through 001077-BIO-10: Two (2) vials of blood from Brandon Ebner
- 001077-BIO-11: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Vincent Gayle
- 001077-BIO-12 through 001077-BIO-13: Two (2) hair samples from Vincent Gayle
- 001077-BIO-14 through 001077-BIO-15: Two (2) vials of blood from Vincent Gayle
- 001077-BIO-16: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Sharon Hathaway
- 001077-BIO-17 through 001077-BIO-18: Two (2) hair samples from Sharon Hathaway
- 001077-BIO-19 through 001077-BIO-20: Two (2) vials of blood from Sharon Hathaway
Yoknapatawpha County Court
State of Mississippi
In the matter of the search of:
20 Bickerstaff Lane
Oxford, MS 38655
Case Number: 001077-08C-2021
To Detective Paul Beckwith and any Authorized Officer of Yoknapatawpha County, Mississippi.
Affidavit(s) having been made before me by Detective Paul Beckwith
who has reason to believe that on the person known as
in Yoknapatawpha County, Mississippi, there is now concealed a person or property, namely
Samples of blood, hair, and fingerprints from Rodney Collier;
and as I am satisfied that there is probable cause to believe that the person or property so described is now concealed on the person or premises above described and that grounds for application for issuance of the search warrant exist as stated in the supporting affidavit(s).
YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED to search on or before April 2, 2021 (not to exceed 10 days) the person or property specified, serving this warrant and making the search in the daytime (6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.). If the person or property be found there seize same, leaving a copy of this warrant and receipt for the person or property taken and prepare a written inventory of the person or property seized and promptly return this warrant to US Judge or Magistrate,
At Yoknapatawpha County, Mississippi
Dated this 23rd day of March, 2021 at 4:10 p.m.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge