Search – Gayle residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. P. Beckwith, Det. J. Magee
Incident No.: 001077-08C-2021
Case Description: Daniel Collier missing person investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
March 19, 2021
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
March 19, 2021
at 3:00 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Vincent Gayle, property owner
3 County Road 169
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Jo Allyn Magee and Detective Paul Beckwith of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Vincent Gayle, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant March 19, 2021, and have executed it as follows:
On March 19, 2021 at 3:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Vincent Gayle, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Recovered from garage, attached to residence
- 001077-GR16-01 through 001077-GR16-06: Six (6) miscellaneous valve covers, custom airbrushed.
- 001077-GR16-07 through 001077-GR16-11: Five (5) miscellaneous catalytic converters.
- 001077-GR16-12 through 001077-GR16-17: Six (6) miscellaneous headlight assemblies.
- 001077-GR16-18A through 001077-GR16-18C: Three (3) samples from medium velocity apparent bloodstain on tool bench
- 001077-GR16-19A through 001077-GR16-19C: Three (3) samples from passive apparent bloodstain found in groove between tool bench foot and floor
- 001077-GR16-20A through 001077-GR16-20C: Three (3) samples from passive apparent bloodstain found in groove between tool bench foot and floor
- 001077-GR16-21A through 001077-GR16-21C: Three (3) samples from stain found in hollow space in jack handle of Item #001077-GR16-38
- 001077-GR16-22A through 001077-GR16-22C: Three (3) samples from apparent bleached blood swirls on floor near tool bench
- 001077-GR16-23A through 001077-GR16-23C: Three (3) samples from medium velocity apparent bloodstain on ceiling above tool bench area
- 001077-GR16-24 through 001077-GR16-27: Four (4) fingerprints from tool bench
- 001077-GR16-28A through 001077-GR16-28B: Two (2) fingerprints from 001077-GR16-05, valve cover.
- 001077-GR16-29: One (1) fingerprint from 001077-GR16-06, valve cover.
- 001077-GR16-30: One (1) fingerprint from 001077-GR16-14, headlight assembly.
- 001077-GR16-31A through 001077-GR16-31B: Two (2) fingerprints from 001077-GR16-08, catalytic converter
- 001077-GR16-32: One (1) fingerprint from 001077-GR16-37, hammer.
- 001077-GR16-33: One (1) fingerprint from 001077-GR16-38, jack handle
- 001077-GR16-34: One (1) fingerprint from 001077-GR16-41, crescent wrench
- 001077-GR16-35: One (1) claw hammer
- 001077-GR16-36: One (1) mallet
- 001077-GR16-37: One (1) ball-peen hammer
- 001077-GR16-38: One (1) racing floor jack
- 001077-GR16-39: One (1) pry bar
- 001077-GR16-40: One (1) cat's paw nail puller
- 001077-GR16-41: One (1) crescent wrench
- 001077-GR16-42: One (1) impact wrench
- 001077-GR16-43: One (1) hatchet
Recovered from backyard burn barrel
- 001077-GR16-44 through 001077-GR16-53: Ten (10) 2.5-inch carriage bolts
- 001077-GR16-54 through 001077-GR16-61: Eight (8) 1.5-inch carriage bolts
- 001077-GR16-62 through 001077-GR16-79: Eighteen (18) standard hex nuts
- 001077-GR16-80 through 001077-GR16-83: Four (4) steel casters
- 001077-GR16-84: One (1) ash sample
Recovered from residence
- 001077-GR16-85 through 001077-GR16-94: Ten (10) men's shirts, size small, from Daniel Collier's bedroom
- 001077-GR16-95 through 001077-GR16-98: Four (4) men's jeans, size 30 x 28, from Daniel Collier's bedroom
- 001077-GR16-99 through 001077-GR16-103: Five (5) photographs, from Daniel Collier's bedroom
- 001077-GR16-104: One (1) pornographic magazine, from Daniel Collier's bedroom
- 001077-GR16-105: One (1) trust fund agreement, naming Vincent Gayle as trustee, from living room desk
- 001077-GR16-106-109: Four (4) quarterly trust fund statements from 2020, from living room desk
- 001077-GR16-110: One (1) certified letter from Mace's 24 Hour Towing and Recovery, unopened, from living room desk
- 001077-GR16-111: One (1) desktop computer, from living room
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
//Jo Allyn Magee
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 22nd day of March, 2021.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge