YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003419-11G-2020
Case Description: Philip Fontaine homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2020
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
July 18, 2020
at 9:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Benito Flores and Raquel Santos, property lessees
594 Hathorn Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Benito Flores and Raquel Santos, property lessees.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2020 and have executed it as follows:
On July 18, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with on premises.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003419-34: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, yellow with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003419-35: One (1) pair of men's denim pants, blue with dark stains
- 003419-36: One (1) pair of men's coveralls, blue with dark stains
- 003419-37: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white, size 9.5
- 003419-38: One (1) men's undershirt, white with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003419-39: One (1) men's dress shirt, fuchsia with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003419-40 through 003419-41: Two (2) hair samples from Benito Flores
- 003419-42 through 003419-43: Two (2) blood samples from Benito Flores
- 003419-44 through 003419-45: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Benito Flores
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 20th day of July, 2020.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge