YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003419-11G-2020
Case Description: Philip Fontaine homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2020
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
July 25, 2020
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Bruno Coleman, property owner
910 Lincoln Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Bruno Coleman, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2020, and have executed it as follows:
On July 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Bruno Coleman, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003419-12: One (1) pair of men's cotton pants, khaki with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003419-13: One (1) men's long-sleeved cashmere sweater, green with dark stains
- 003419-14: One (1) men's cotton undershirt, white with reddish-brown stains
- 003419-15: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white with blue, size 10
- 003419-16: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white with red, size 10
- 003419-17 through 003419-18: Two (2) hair samples from Bruno Coleman
- 003419-19 through 003419-20: Two (2) blood samples from Bruno Coleman
- 003419-21 through 003419-22: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Bruno Coleman
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 20th day of July, 2020.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge