The Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department is investigating the unexplained death of orderly Jerry Shaw. His body was found behind the Yoknapatawpha Acres nursing home where he worked.
Shaw, 31, had no significant injuries apparent at the scene. An autopsy is scheduled to determine the cause of death.
Help investigate the case
The Terminal Care case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- YCSD incident report
- Biography of Jerry Shaw
- Oxford Weekly Planet article on the death
- Interview with the person who found the body
- Interview with the victim's brother
- Interview with the victim's boss
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.