The Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department is investigating the suspicious death of Kelly Moran, 40.
Kelly's husband, Russell, discovered her body in their home when he returned from work on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
Investigators observed evidence of foul play at the scene, but Kelly's cause of death has not been determined.
The investigation is ongoing.
Help investigate the case
The Suburban Secrets case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Sheriff's Department incident report
- Photos from the crime scene
- Interview with the victim's husband
- Biography of the victim
- Oxford Weekly Planet post about the death
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.