The Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department is investigating the apparent stabbing death of Elvis Presley expert Jared Plunk. His bloody body was found in a hallway at the Yoknapatawpha County Convention Center.
YCCC Accommodation Manager Yvonne Boyd made the gruesome discovery just after 6:00 a.m. and called 911.
Help investigate the case
The All Stabbed Up case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- The detectives' report on the incident
- Biography of victim Jared Plunk
- Interview with Yvonne Boyd, who called 911
- Interview with Alison Plunk, the victim's wife
- Interview with Max Snyder, conference organizer