Search – Adams residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 004343-25H-2018
Case Description: Katherine Brown death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
August 30, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
August 31, 2018
at 9:20 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Doris Adams, property co-owner
228 St. Andrews Circle
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detectives Ted Armstrong and Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Doris Adams, property co-owner.
I received the attached search warrant August 30, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On August 31, 2018, at 9:20 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Doris Adams, property co-owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Jennifer Adams Bedroom
- 004343-17: One (1) Yoknapatawpha High School cheerleading uniform, size medium
- 004343-18: One (1) twirling baton, 3/8-inch x 28 inches
- 004343-19: One (1) lip color, shade: scarlet
- 004343-20 and 004343-21: Two (2) hair samples from Dog A known as "Queen Elizabeth"
- 004343-22 and 004343-23: Two (2) hair samples from Dog B known as "Prince Philip"
- 004343-24 and 004343-25: Two (2) hair samples from Dog C known as "Randolph"
- 004343-26 and 004343-27: Two (2) hair samples from Dog D known as "Eloise"
- 004343-28 and 004343-29: Two (2) hair samples from Dog E known as "Margaret"
- 004343-30 and 004343-31: Two (2) hair samples from Dog F known as "Rupert"
- 004343-32 and 004343-33: Two (2) hair samples from Dog G known as "George"
- 004343-34 and 004343-35: Two (2) hair samples from Dog H known as "Annabelle"
- 004343-36 and 004343-37: Two (2) hair samples from Dog I known as "Beatrice"
- 004343-38: One (1) typed list titled "Leo Socialization" with names and phone numbers shown below:
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 4th day of September, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge