Durham consent search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003331-01G-2018
Case Description: Devlin Beauchamp death investigation
Jessica Durham signed a Voluntary Consent to Search form on July 16, 2018. The consent granted YCSD investigators access to Ms. Durham's vehicle and permission to search and collect any items they deemed relevant to the investigation.
DATE CONSENT RECEIVED
July 16, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
July 16, 2018
at 10:00 a.m.
COPY OF CONSENT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Jessica Durham, property owner
116 Thacker Loop
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy, Detective Ted Armstrong, and Forensics Officer T. R. Douglas of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Jessica Durham, property owner.
I received the attached search consent July 16, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On July 16, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the search consent form and left a copy of the search consent form with Jessica Durham.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE SEARCH
- 003331-F169 through 003331-F176: Eight (8) black
- 003331-F177 through 003331-F186: Ten (10) blue
- 003331-F187 through 003331-F196: Ten (10) gray
- 003331-F197 through 003331-F199: Three (3) green
- 003331-F200 through 003331-F201: Two (2) red
- 003331-F202 through 003331-F210: Eight (8) tan
- 003331-F211 through 003331-F225: Fifteen (15) white
- 003331-H124 through 003331-H134: Eleven (11) brown, 36 cm
- 003331-H135 through 003331-H137: Three (3) brown, 6 cm
- 003331-H138 through 003331-H145: Eight (8) brown, 1 cm
- 003331-H146 through 003331-H148: Three (3) gray, 4 cm
- 003331-H149 through 003331-H153: Five (5) light brown, 18 cm
- 003331-H154 through 003331-H157: Four (4) red, 12 cm
- 003331-P397 through 003331-P417: Twenty-one (21) full and partial fingerprints found on dashboard, steering wheel
- Luminol tests revealed trace amounts of blood on the driver's side floor mat, on the gas pedal, and on the brake pedal. Samples collected for further analysis.
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the consent search.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 16th day of July, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge