Devlin Beauchamp makes the best barbecue in Yoknapatawpha County. Everybody says so. Or at least he did until the day he didn't show up for work and stopped answering his phone.
When his business partner, Carl Dixon, went to check on him, what he found was a bloody mess. Devlin had been bludgeoned to death in his bathtub.
Who wanted Devlin dead? A disgruntled employee? One of his many ex-girlfriends? His estranged brother? A bitter business associate?
Help investigate the case
The Secret Sauce case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report about the discovery of the body
- Biography of Devlin Beauchamp
- Interview with Carl Dixon, who found the body
- Canvass of Beauchamp's neighbors
- Coroner's inspector's report
- Crime scene photos of the body – Warning: Graphic images
- Inventory of evidence collected at the scene
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.