Search – Rodale residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003331-01G-2018
Case Description: Devlin Beauchamp death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 10, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
July 11, 2018
at 7:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
910 Old Taylor Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detectives Ted Armstrong and Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Jordan Rodale, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant July 10, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On July 11, 2018, at 7:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Jordan Rodale, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003331-218: One (1) white, button-down dress shirt with dark-red or copper colored stains.
- 003331-219: Two hundred thirty-one (231) pages of Jordan Rodale book project and accompanying notes
- 003331-220: One (1) contract with Brooks and Ramos publishing company regarding non-fiction book project
- 003331-221 through 003331-226: Six (6) handwritten letters from Devlin Beauchamp dated February–April 2018
- 003331-227 through 003331-234: Eight (8) paperclipped, printed emails from Brooks and Ramos publishing company editor Kevin Greenville dated in April–May 2018 with sticky note reading "J, What should we tell them? We can't stall forever. V"
- 003331-235 through 003331-236: Two (2) handwritten letters on Brooks and Ramos publishing company letterhead from editor Kevin Greenville dated in May 2018 regarding the tardiness of book project and inquiring about the status of Mrs. Rodale's journals
- 003331-237 through 003331-240: Four (4) paperclipped, printed emails from Hale Literary Agency dated in May–June 2018 regarding the tardiness of book project with sticky note reading "J, You've got to do something. V"
- 003331-241: One (1) handwritten note from John Yavni of the Hale Literary Agency dated in June 2018 of an urgent nature.
- 003331-242 through 003331-243: Two (2) sticky notes from Vincent Jones to Jordan Rodale regarding calls from Yoknapatawpha County detectives.
- 003331-244 through 003331-245: Two (2) accordion file folders labeled "Mom" and "Beau"
- 003331-246: One (1) laptop computer
- 003331-247: One (1) desktop computer.
- 003331-248 through 003331-257: Ten (10) thumb drives labeled "memoir backup" and numbered 1–10
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 12th day of July, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge