Ned Fisher search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003189-10G-2021
Case Description: Robert Pruitt-Wayne Fisher homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2021
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
July 16, 2021
at 5:30 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Ned Harold Fisher, property lessee
2584 College Hill Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Ned Fisher, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2021 and have executed it as follows:
On July 16, 2021 at 5:30 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Ned Harold Fisher.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003189-14: One (1) men's work shirt, off-white with reddish-brown stains
- 003189-15: One (1) pair of men's work boots, size 11 with reddish-brown stains
- 003189-16: One (1) pair of men's trousers, dark blue with reddish-brown stains
- 003189-17: One (1) metal box, approx. 3" x 5" x 2"
- 003189-17-001 through 003189-17-011: Eleven (11) keys
- 003189-18: One (1) box Winchester USA .38 Spl FMJ, 50-count box, 38 rounds remaining
- 003189-19: One (1) Colt Cobra .38 Special handgun, S/N 452245345000
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 19th day of July, 2021.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge