Rick Gill search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003189-10G-2021
Case Description: Robert Pruitt-Wayne Fisher homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2021
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
July 17, 2021
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Richard Alonzo Gill, property lessee
805 College Hill Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Richard Alonzo Gill, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2021 and have executed it as follows:
On July 17, 2021 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Richard Alonzo Gill.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003189-20: One (1) men's workshirt, blue with reddish-brown stains
- 003189-21: One (1) pair of men's workboots, size 9
- 003189-22: One (1) men's athletic shoes, white, size 9, with reddish-brown spatters
- 003189-23: One (1) repair manual, Remington M51 pistol
- 003189-24: One (1) user's manual, Remington M51 pistol
- 003189-25: One (1) metal box, approx. 12" x 8" x 5"
- 003189-25-001: One (1) container of gun cleaning solvent
- 003189-25-002 through 003189-25-005: Four (4) small screwdrivers
- 003189-25-006 through 003189-25-008: Three (3) metal serrated files
- 003189-25-009: One (1) bore brush
- 003189-25-010: One (1) chamber brush
- 003189-25-011 through 003189-25-012: Two (2) rags
- 003189-25-013: One (1) bottle of gun oil
- 003189-25-014: One (1) package of swabs
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 19th day of July, 2021.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge