Puckett cabin inventory
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 005299-18J-2023
Case Description: Hoyt Biffle death investigation
The following items were taken into evidence from Alden Puckett's cabin outside Coldwater, Mississippi.
Collected from inside the cabin
- 005299-63: One (1) hardcover book, Snow Crash by Neal Town Stephenson, autographed by the author; inside cover is inscribed "To Alden, Yours, Birdie"
- 005299-64: One (1) formal portrait photograph of Birdie Tarver, found inside the pages of 005299-63, back of picture inscribed "Love, Birdie"
- 005299-65: One (1) internal hard drive, Seagate BarraCuda, 2TB
- 005299-66: One (1) external hard drive, Seagate STHP5000400, 5TB
Collected from outside the cabin
- 005299-67: One (1) stainless steel cable wire rope on a spool, 3/8-inch diameter, 21½ feet long
- 005299-68 through 005299-70: Three (3) bear traps, model Duke #15, off-set teeth