Search – Brown residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 004343-25H-2018
Case Description: Katherine Brown death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
August 30, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
August 31, 2018
at 2:30 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Lauren Brown, property co-owner
202 Williams Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detectives Ted Armstrong and Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Lauren Brown, property co-owner.
I received the attached search warrant August 30, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On August 31, 2018, at 2:30 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Lauren Brown, property co-owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Cody Brown Bedroom
- 004343-39 and 004343-43: Five (5) blond hairs, 2 cm
Katherine Brown Bedroom
- 004343-44 and 004343-46: Three (3) blond hairs, 2 cm
- 004343-47: One (1) Yoknapatawpha High School cheerleading uniform, size medium
- 004343-48 through 004343-52: Five (5) hardwood dowels, 3/8-inch x 36 inches
- 004343-53: One (1) twirling baton, 3/8-inch x 28 inches
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 4th day of September, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge