Mallory Benson search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 002586-24E-2020
Case Description: Zoe Chase homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
June 3, 2020
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
June 4, 2020
at 7:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
721 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Mallory Benson, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant June 3, 2020 and have executed it as follows:
On June 4, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Mallory Benson.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 002586-79: One (1) desktop computer
- 002586-80 through 002586-83: four (4) USB thumb drives, labeled as follows:
- 002586-80: Desperate Stranger
- 002586-81: Notes
- 002586-82: Outline
- 002586-83: Research
- 002586-84: One (1) three-ring binder and contents, labeled "Desperate Stranger"
- 002586-85: One (1) women's blouse, white, size M, with reddish-brown stains
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 4th day of June, 2020.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge