Search – Lamoire residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001981-20D-2018
Case Description: Alyx Byrns death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 25, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
April 25, 2018
at 9:45 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
James Lamoire, property lessee
675 Foster Lane
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy, Detective Ted Armstrong and Forensics Officer T. R. Douglas of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and James Lamoire, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant April 25, 2018 and have executed it as follows:
On April 25, 2018 at 9:45 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with James Lamoire.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Collected from Stephen Lamoire's bedroom
• 001981-16: One (1) leather jacket, black
• 001981-17: One (1) plastic shopping bag printed with Kroger logo, containing the following items:
• 001981-18 through 001981-19: Two (2) pairs men's blue denim jeans
• 001981-20: One (1) pair men's Nike Blazer athletic shoes
• 001981-21: One (1) pair men's shorts
• 001981-22 through 001981-23: Two (2) pairs men's athletic socks, white
• 001981-24: One (1) electric shaver
• 001981-25: One (1) toothbrush
• 001981-26: One (1) handwritten note signed "Alyx"
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 26th day of April, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge