Byrns consent search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001981-20D-2018
Case Description: Alyx Byrns death investigation
Paul Byrns signed a Voluntary Consent to Search form on April 22, 2018. The consent granted YCSD investigators access to collect the contents of the liquor cabinet at the Byrns residence.
DATE CONSENT RECEIVED
April 22, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
April 22, 2018
at 8:30 a.m.
COPY OF CONSENT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Paul Byrns, property co-owner
604 College Hill Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Paul Byrns, property co-owner.
I received the attached search consent April 22, 2018 and have executed it as follows:
On April 22, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the search consent with Paul Byrns.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001981-07 through 001981-08: Two (2) 750ml bottles of Highland Park Scotch Whiskey
• 001981-09 through 001981-10: Two (2) 750ml bottles of Bombay Sapphire Gin
• 001981-11: One (1) 750ml bottle of Everclear Grain Alcohol
• 001981-12: One (1) 750ml bottle of Imperial Vodka
• 001981-13: One (1) 750ml bottle of 1800 Silver Tequila
• 001981-14: One (1) 750ml bottle of 896 Rum
• 001981-15: One (1) 750ml bottle of Bacardi Superior Rum
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the consent search.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 23rd day of April, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge