Search – Kenneth Lemmons
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000229-12A-2018
Case Description: Veronica Smith death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
January 24, 2018
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
January 27, 2018
at 10:30 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
269 McElroy Drive
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department.
I received the attached search warrant January 24, 2018 and have executed it as follows:
On January 27, 2018 at 10:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with on premises.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 000229-47: One (1) 30-count box Kroger 4-gallon trash bags, opened
• 000229-48: One (1) men's shoe, right, oxford, size 10.5
• 000229-49: One (1) men's shoe, right, house slipper, size 10.5
• 000229-50: One (1) men's shoe, right, athletic shoe, size 10.5
• 000229-51: One (1) Samsung SGH-t105g cellular phone
Outdoor Garbage Can
• 000229-52: One (1) 10 mL vial labeled "ketamine hydrochloride, 50 mg/mL," empty
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th day of January, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge