Search – Dixon residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003331-01G-2018
Case Description: Devlin Beauchamp death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 10, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
July 11, 2018
at 2:30 9.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Carl Dean Dixon
818 Country Club Circle
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detectives Ted Armstrong and Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Carl Dean Dixon, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant July 10, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On July 11, 2018, at 2:30 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Carl Dean Dixon, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Bedroom of Katherine Jacqueline Dixon
- 003331-258 through 003331-259: Two (2) 8 1/2" x 11" spiral-bound notebooks with handwritten entries
- 003331-260: One (1) diary with lock and key, dated April 2018 to present with handwritten entries
- 003331-261 through 003331-262: Two (2) Home Plate t-shirts, red, size small
- 003331-263 through 003331-264: Two (2) pairs black, cotton slacks, size five
- 003331-265 through 003331-267: Three (3) baseball bats, wood
- 003331-268: One (1) sample of carpeting, beige
Bedroom of Carl Dean Dixon
- 003331-269: One (1) sample of carpeting, beige
- 003331-270: One (1) man's long-sleeved, white Oxford-style cotton shirt with red stains, found in hamper
- 003331-271: One (1) letter on Franklin Enterprises letterhead, addressed to Devlin Beauchamp, dated June 18, 2018, discussing possible franchising deal for Home Plate restaurant
- 003331-272: One (1) letter from Jack Diamond, Attorney at Law, dated June 27, 2018, advising Mr. Dixon his interest in Home Plate could not be sold without his consent and that any franchising offer could not go forward without his cooperation
- 003331-273: One (1) invoice, dated June 28, 2018, from Private Detective Pam Thompson for 10 hours of surveillance of Katherine Dixon and Devlin Beauchamp
- 003331-274 through 003331-275: Two (2) memory cards labeled "KD & DB surveillance pix"
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 12th day of July, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge