Jackson Walker attended his department's holiday party and Secret Santa gift exchange on Thursday, and then he called in sick on Friday.
When he didn't show up or call on Monday, a co-worker went to check on him and found him dead.
Was this 29-year-old, generally healthy man sicker than anyone realized, or did someone make sure he didn't live to see Christmas?
Help investigate the case
The Santa's Slay case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- YCSD incident report
- Biography of Jackson Walker
- Interview with the co-worker who found him dead
- Canvass of Jackson's neighbors
- Canvass of Jackson's family
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.