The polls are closed. The votes have been counted. Here are the winners in the Arrow Mystery Photo Caption Contest.
We have two winners.
Many thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winners and the Top 10 finalists.
Winners, information on how to collect your prize will be sent to the email address you submitted with your entry.
Top 10 Caption Entries
• VIEWERS' PICK Straight through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name. – by Paul
• STAFF PICK It seems Cupid's love arrow hit with a little too much force.– by Joshua
• Even Robin Hood had some mishaps! – by SilverMine
• I thought it had antlers? – by Jerry
• A turtleneck!? What were you thinking! – by Gerry
• A co-worker gets straight to the heart of the matter of how he feels about being blackmailed. – by Tina
• An unlucky day for Cupid as he accidentally swapped his love arrows for lethal ones. – by Trazker
• How am I suposed to work the corner lookin like this!? Dayyyummm! – by Alexis
• William Tell missed the apple on her head! – by Michael
• Cupid's replacement trials shows that they are still in need of more practice. – by Jeremiah
|September 17, 2011||Entry deadline|
|September 19, 2011||Vote on finalists' entries|
|September 21, 2011||Voting closes|
|September 22, 2011||Winners announced|
• Entries must be no longer than 500 words. Any entries over 500 words will be disqualified.
• All entries must be written in English and should use correct spelling and grammar.
• The story must be the entrant's original work of fiction. Entries will be judged on creativity, plausibility, character and plot.
• Entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on Saturday, September 17, 2011. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Crimescene.com is an all-ages website. Therefore, any entries with excessive violence, strong sexual content, profanity, or other material the Crimescene.com staff deems inappropriate will be disqualified.
• All entries will become the property of Crimescene.com. By entering the contest, you are granting Crimescene.com the right to publish your whodunit and/or to use all or part of your whodunit plot in future Crimescene.com cases. Crimescene.com retains the right to edit entries before posting.
• Crime Scene staff members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
• Contest void where prohibited or restricted by national, state, or any other governmental laws.