YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001292-20D-2017
Case Description: Frederick Miller death investigation
Caroline Miller signed a Voluntary Consent to Search form on April 21, 2017. The consent granted YCSD investigators access to search the Miller residence for evidence related to the death of Frederick Miller.
DATE CONSENT RECEIVED
April 21, 2017
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
April 21, 2017
at 10:30 a.m.
COPY OF CONSENT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Caroline P. Miller, property co-owner
244 Sisk Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Caroline P. Miller, property co-owner.
I received the attached search consent April 21, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On April 21, 2017 at 10:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the search consent with Caroline P. Miller.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE SEARCH
• 001292-09: One (1) laptop computer
• 001292-10: One (1) pepper spray
• 001292-11: One (1) 2017 wall calendar, April 21 circled
• 001292-12: One (1) sheet music with sticky note attached with handwritten message "NO!!", found on desk surface
• 001292-13: One (1) blue notebook with handwritten numbers inside, found in center desk drawer
• 001292-14: One (1) drawing on paper torn from a spiral notebook, found in center desk drawer
• 001292-15: One (1) envelope of gas station receipts labeled "Caroline," found in upper side desk drawer
• 001292-16: One (1) necklace with "10" charm, found in lower side desk drawer
• 001292-17 through 001292-19: Three (3) photographs of Elizabeth Miller with unidentified male, found in lower side desk drawer
Perfect Aim - Miller search
Perfect Aim – Items found in search of Miller residence
001292-14: One (1) drawing on paper torn from a spiral notebook
001292-17: One (1) photograph of Elizabeth Miller with unidentified male
001292-18: One (1) photograph of Elizabeth Miller with unidentified male
001292-19: One (1) photograph of Elizabeth Miller with unidentified male
• 001292-20: One (1) archery backpack containing one (1) compound bow and twelve (12) arrows with target points
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the consent search.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 22nd day of April, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge