YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003419-11G-2020
Case Description: Philip Fontaine homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2020
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
July 17, 2020
at 2:00 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Stacy Beecher, property owner
1172 Magnolia Cove
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Stacy Beecher, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2020, and have executed it as follows:
On July 17, 2020 at 2:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Stacy Beecher, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003419-23: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white, size 11
- 003419-24: One (1) men's long-sleeved polyester/cotton shirt, red with dark stains
- 003419-25: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, grey with reddish-brown stains
- 003419-26: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, white with reddish-brown stains
- 003419-27: One (1) pair of men's denim pants, blue with dark stains
- 003419-28 through 003419-29: Two (2) hair samples from Joey Beecher
- 003419-30 through 003419-31: Two (2) blood samples from Joey Beecher
- 003419-32 through 003419-33: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Joey Beecher
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 20th day of July, 2020.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge