Search – Deirdre Littleton
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 001907-21D-2019
Case Description: Wendell Martinson homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 26, 2019
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
April 28, 2019
at 1:00 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Deirdre Littleton, owner
410 Thacker Loop
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Deirdre Littleton, owner.
I received the attached search warrant April 26, 2019 and have executed it as follows:
On April 28, 2019 at 1:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Deirdre Littleton.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001907-39: One (1) women's Coldwater Creek pencil skirt, brown with dark stains, size 10, found in master bedroom closet
• 001907-40: One (1) men's Gap V-neck t-shirt, navy with dark stains, size M, found under bed in Liam Sanford's bedroom
• 001907-41: One (1) NY Yankees baseball cap, white with navy letters and reddish stains, found in Liam Sanford's bedroom
• 001907-42: One (1) decorative pillow, black, found on living room couch
• 001907-43: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Deirdre Littleton
• 001907-44 through 45: Two (2) blood samples from Deirdre Littleton
• 001907-46 through 47: Two (2) hair samples from Deirdre Littleton
• 001907-48: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Liam Sanford
• 001907-49 through 50: Two (2) blood samples from Liam Sanford
• 001907-51 through 52: Two (2) hair samples from Liam Sanford
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th day of April, 2019.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge