Construction workers found the body of an unidentified young woman near their site.
On Saturday, a construction worker found the body of a young woman. Investigators say the victim, who could not be identified at the scene, was apparently the victim of foul play.
Who is this mystery woman? Why did someone want her dead?
Examine the evidence and solve the case.
Help investigate the case
The Code Violation case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report
- Body scene map
- Interview with the man seen coming out of the woods when the first officer arrived
- Interview with the construction site supervisor
- Interview with the man who found the body
- Press coverage of the gruesome discovery
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.