YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000744-06C-2014
Case Description: Jerry Shaw homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
March 26, 2014
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
March 26, 2014
at 10:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Gregory Bach, regional manager
1305 Belk Boulevard
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Gregory Bach, regional manager.
I received the attached search warrant March 26, 2014 and have executed it as follows:
On March 26, 2014 at 10:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Gregory Bach.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Collected from Yoknapatawpha Acres offices
• 000744-14: Personnel file — Bailey, Erin
• 000744-15: Personnel file — Darling, Bernice
• 000744-16: Personnel file — Kitterman, LaDonna
• 000744-17: Personnel file — Landrigan, Richard
• 000744-18: Personnel file — Martin, Natalie
• 000744-19: Personnel file — Martinson, Lynette
• 000744-20: Personnel file — Powell, Sylvia
• 000744-21: Personnel file — Shaw, Jerry
• 000744-22: Personnel file — Thomson, Jack
• 000744-23: Personnel file — Wilson, Joe
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 28th day of March, 2014.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge