YCSD investigators obtained a warrant to search Dale King's residence.
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000052-02A-2017
Case Description: Andrea Stover death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
January 13, 2017
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
January 13, 2017
at 11:30 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Dale King, property lessee
2162 South Lamar Blvd.
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy, Detective Ted Armstrong and Forensics Officer T. R. Douglas of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Dale King, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant January 13, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On January 13, 2017 at 11:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Dale King.
Click to enlarge
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001831-23: One (1) rhubarb plant, Rheum rhaponticum, in a large terra cotta pot
• 001831-24: Two (2) rhubarb plants, Rheum rhaponticum, dormant, extracted from garden
• 001831-25: One (1) bunch rhubarb leaves, dried, tied together with string
• 001831-26: One (1) cookbook, The Rhubarb Gourmet
• 001831-27: One (1) book, Know Your Poisonous Plants, with bookmark at page 67, "Rhubarb and Chard"
• 001831-28: One (1) letter from Andrea Stover, undated, without envelope
• 001831-29: One (1) England 2017 calendar, date January 1 circled in black marker
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 16th day of January, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge