YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001347-02E-2015
Case Description: Barbara Dubois homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
May 11, 2015
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
May 11, 2015
at 10:30 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Norman W. Resol, property lessee
156 Highway 7 South
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Norman W. Resol, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant May 11, 2015 and have executed it as follows:
On May 11, 2015 at 10:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Norman W. Resol.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001347-48: One (1) 11-inch standard basin wrench
• 001347-49: One (1) set of five (5) standard nutdrivers
• 001347-50: One (1) men's athletic shoes, white, size 9, with reddish-brown spatters
• 001347-51: One (1) 5-oz. tack hammer with reddish-brown spatters
• 001347-52: One (1) short-sleeved button front shirt, gray with black YCCC logo stitched over left breast pocket, size M, with reddish-brown stain
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 12th day of May, 2015.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge