YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 006114-16L-2019
Case Description: Caroline Jordan death investigation
CSU provided the following inventory of items taken into evidence from the Caroline Jordan homicide scene at 107 Pearidge Road.
The crime scene is still being processed for fingerprints and trace evidence. A complete inventory will be available when processing is complete.
The Jordan crime scene remains sealed pending release by the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and/or the Yoknapatawpha County District Attorney and/or defense counsel when identified.
Click photos to enlarge
Christmas Wish List
Printed knife image
- 006114-01: One (1) 12-inch chef's knife with 7-inch blade, bright red and dark red stains on the both sides of the blade
- 006114-02: One (1) handwritten list labeled "Christmas Wish List"
- 006114-03: One (1) laptop computer
- 006114-04: One (1) cellular telephone
- 006114-05: One (1) printed image of a novelty chef's knife
- 006114-06: One (1) black handbag and contents
- 006114-07: One (1) black metal mailbox, damaged
- 006114-08: One (1) wooden mailbox post, damaged