YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 000177-10A-2021
Case Description: Katie Masters death investigation
The following preliminary inventory includes items that were taken into evidence from the crime scene in the ladies' restroom at the Kangaroo Express on University Avenue.
CSU is still processing the scene and may append this inventory.
Additional evidence will be collected by the Coroner's Office at autopsy.
Recovered at the scene:
- 000177-01 through 000177-18: Eighteen (18) tea light candles, partially used
- 000177-19: One (1) Jack Chick tract titled "This Was Your Life"
- 000177-20: One (1) slip of paper with handwritten message reading "Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes 6:25"
- 000177-21 through 000177-24: Four (4) samples of suspected blood, recovered from sink
- 000177-25 through 000177-32: Eight (8) samples of suspected blood, recovered from floor
- 000177-33 through 000177-74: Forty-one (41) full and partial fingerprints