Stage manager Scott Bryant's lifeless body was found backstage after a dress rehearsal.
The Sheriff's Department was called to a warehouse in eastern Yoknapatawpha County where a theater crew member had been found dead backstage at the end of a dress rehearsal.
The victim, stage manager Scott Bryant, was wearing zombie makeup as part of the show, so it was difficult to distinguish between his real and staged wounds at the scene.
Almost everyone associated with the Yoknapatawpha Players had something riding on the outcome of this rehearsal. Could Scott's death have resulted from those high stakes or was it simply a tragic workplace accident?
Examine the evidence and solve the case.
Help investigate the case
The Show Stopper case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report about the discovery of the body
- Photos from the scene
- Diagram of the warehouse
- Interview with a physician who was at the scene
- Interview with the person who found the body
- Interview with the 911 caller
- Interview with the show's director
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.