Sum of the Parts
The Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department is investigating the discovery of a body part at a local motel.
A maid at the Rebel Inn found a human finger under a piece of furniture. The thumb's owner was nowhere to be found at the scene.
What happened in that hotel room?
Help investigate the case
The Sum of the Parts case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- YCSD incident report
- Evidence collected at the scene
- Interview with the maid who found the thumb
- Interview with the Rebel Inn manager
- Interview with the occupant of the room next door
- Interview with the occupant of the room on the other side
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.