YCCC evidence inventory
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy, Det. E. Parker
Incident No.: 002829-13F-2022
Case Description: Douglas Reed death investigation
The following items were taken into evidence from the crime scene in Meeting Room 10 at the Yoknapatawpha County Conference Center at 1710 Belk Blvd.
Trace evidence is still being collected from the scene and will be reported upon completion.
|Click to enlarge|
Collected from Meeting Room 10
- 002829-01: One (1) key ring with two (2) keys and one (1) key fob with pin-hole camera and micro USB port, recovered from floor underneath chair in westernmost second-row chair northwest corner of room
- 002829-02: One (1) 25-oz. stainless steel water bottle approximately 1/3 full with clear liquid, recovered from lectern in northwest corner of room
- 002829-03: One (1) cellular telephone, recovered from the victim's right front pants pocket
- 002829-04: One (1) bullet casing, recovered from floor underneath chair in westernmost first-row chair northwest corner of room
- 002829-05: One (1) laptop computer, recovered from western-most table at the north end of the room
- 002829-06: One (1) cardboard box marked "Carlson/Hemphill handouts" containing 8-1/2" x 11" flyers
- 002829-07: One (1) carpet section, 5' x 7' with apparent blood stains