Rick Gill search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000598-20B-2016
Case Description: Robert Pruitt-Wayne Fisher Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
March 9, 2016
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
March 10, 2016
at 7:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Richard Alonzo Gill, property lessee
805 College Hill Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Richard Alonzo Gill, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant March 9, 2016 and have executed it as follows:
On March 10, 2016 at 7:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Richard Alonzo Gill.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 000598-20: One (1) men's workshirt, blue with reddish-brown stains
• 000598-21: One (1) pair of men's workboots, size 9
• 000598-22: One (1) men's athletic shoes, white, size 9, with reddish-brown spatters
• 000598-23: One (1) repair manual, Remington M51 pistol
• 000598-24: One (1) user's manual, Remington M51 pistol
• 000598-25: One (1) metal box, approx. 12" x 8" x 5"
• 000598-25-001: One (1) container of gun cleaning solvent
• 000598-25-002 through 000598-25-005: Four (4) small screwdrivers
• 000598-25-006 through 000598-25-008: Three (3) metal serrated files
• 000598-25-009: One (1) bore brush
• 000598-25-010: One (1) chamber brush
• 000598-25-011 through 000598-25-012: Two (2) rags
• 000598-25-013: One (1) bottle of gun oil
• 000598-25-014: One (1) package of swabs
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 11th day of March, 2016.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge