Search – Hunter Nelson
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 005191-07J-2018
Case Description: Kristi Waterson death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
October 10, 2018
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
October 10, 2018
at 1:20 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Nathaniel Harrison Nelson, property lessee
118-C Warren Street
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detectives Ted Armstrong and Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Nathaniel Harrison Nelson, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant October 10, 2018, and have executed it as follows:
On October 10, 2018, at 1:20 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Nathaniel Harrison Nelson, property lessee.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 005191-30 through 005191-35: Six (6) pairs of men's trousers, khaki, size 32"x33"
- 005191-36 through 005191-41: Six (6) men's oxford cloth button-down shirts, blue, size 15-1/2" neck, 32" sleeve
- 005191-42: One (1) baseball cap, white, Greek letters "Δ Τ Χ" on cap
- 005191-43 through 005191-45: Three (3) pairs men's athletic shoes, size 10
- 005191-46: One (1) leather duffel bag, black
- 005191-46-001: One (1) pair men's running shoes, red and blue, size 10
- 005191-46-002: One (1) pair men's athletic shorts, dark blue, size M
- 005191-46-003: One (1) athletic supporter, size M
- 005191-46-004: One (1) pair men's athletic socks, white, size 10
- 005191-46-005: One (1) cotton men's t-shirt, dark blue with dark-colored stains, size M
- 005191-47: One (1) empty condom wrapper, Trojan Twisted Pleasures, recovered from underneath front passenger seat
- 005191-48: One (1) used latex condom, recovered from underneath front passenger seat
- 005191-49: One (1) 2"x3" swatch with suspicious stain, removed from front passenger seat
- 005191-H001 through 005191-H003: Three (3) long blonde hairs, recovered from front passenger headrest
- 005191-H004 through 005191-H010: Seven (7) short dark hairs visually consistent with pubic hairs, recovered from front passenger seat, dark brown/black
Seized as contraband
- One (1) clear zip-seal plastic bag containing approximately 3/4-ounce of a green vegetable material identified by field testing as marijuana
- One (1) silver alligator clip measuring approx. 2" long, found in proximity to plastic bag of green vegetable material
- One (1) remnant of a marijuana cigarette, approx ½ in. long, commonly identified as a "roach," recovered from ashtray
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 11th day of October, 2018.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge