Search – Joey Kemp
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 001907-21D-2019
Case Description: Wendell Martinson homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 26, 2019
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
April 27, 2019
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Joseph Kemp, owner
517 Wedgewood Drive
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Joseph Kemp, owner.
I received the attached search warrant April 26, 2019 and have executed it as follows:
On April 27, 2019 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Joseph Kemp.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001907-15: One (1) pair of men's ankle socks, white with reddish stain, found in bedroom chest
• 001907-16: One (1) men's long-sleeve Van Heusen shirt, mint green with reddish-brown stain, size 15.5 neck, found in hamper in hall closet
• 001907-17: One (1) pair men's Thorogood shoes, size 10.5, found on floor inside back door
• 001907-18: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Joseph Kemp
• 001907-19 through 20: Two (2) blood samples from Joseph Kemp
• 001907-21 through 22: Two (2) hair samples from Joseph Kemp
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th day of April, 2019.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge