Morans' missing property inventory
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 003599-30J-2014
Case Description: Kelly Moran homicide investigation
Russell Moran provided the following list of items missing from their residence after his wife's murder.
|TO:||Detectives Ted Armstrong, Samantha Murphy
Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
|FROM:||Russell Moran, Esq.|
|DATE:||November 1, 2014|
|RE:||Inventory of missing items, Moran residence|
To the best of my knowledge, the following items are missing from my home.
Click to enlarge
- Cash from Kelly's wallet. She usually carried a couple hundred dollars on her.
- Kelly's jewelry box. There was a diamond earring and necklace set that cost me a few thousand dollars. The insurance company will have the exact figure. Also, a dozen lesser pieces including necklaces, earrings, a brooch she inherited from her grandmother.
- Two gold candlesticks from the dining room table. One was a foot high, the other nine inches.
- Kelly's iPad. She usually kept it on the coffee table in the living room. Blue leather cover. No sign of the charger, either.
- My Ole Miss sweatshirt that was hanging at the back of the closet. In case you find one, mine was light blue with faded lettering, a tear in the cuff of the right sleeve, and a pepperoni pizza stain across the bottom left in the front.
I'll let you know if I find anything else.