University instructor Kristi Waterson was found dead in the apartment she shared with her cousin. Detectives were skeptical of the signs of suicide at the scene. Did someone want Kristi dead?
Start your investigation now. Find out what's happened so far in the Case Recap.
Case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files section.
There are four types of case documents: Evidence, Interviews, Biographies, and Press. Click the relevant tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
The Deadly Sins investigation began on Monday, October 15, 2018, and will run for about eight weeks.
You can investigate the case without paying or registering.
To participate in the discussion, sign up for a free account.
To make the most of your Crime Scene experience, subscribe now to get access to premium features like
- early access to case documents
- bonus content
- the opportunity to ask questions and exchange theories with a YCSD detective.
Want more information? Check out our FAQ.
Shop the Crime Scene Store
Search – Garrett residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001273-11C-2018
Case Description: Ambrose Garrett Death Investigation
The items were collected pursuant to a Voluntary Consent Search authorized by Delilah Garrett on March 17, 2018.
- 001273-50: One (1) 32-ounce jar Catfish moonshine, approximately 12 ounces remaining
- 001273-51: One (1) 16-ounce bottle rubbing alcohol, approximately 6 ounces remaining
- 001273-52: One (1) 750-ml bottle Ketel One vodka, approximately 150 ml remaining
- 001273-53: One (1) 750-ml bottle Ketel One vodka, unopened