University instructor Kristi Waterson was found dead in the apartment she shared with her cousin. Detectives were skeptical of the signs of suicide at the scene. Did someone want Kristi dead?
Start your investigation now. Find out what's happened so far in the Case Recap.
Case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files section.
There are four types of case documents: Evidence, Interviews, Biographies, and Press. Click the relevant tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
The Deadly Sins investigation began on Monday, October 15, 2018, and will run for about eight weeks.
You can investigate the case without paying or registering.
To participate in the discussion, sign up for a free account.
To make the most of your Crime Scene experience, subscribe now to get access to premium features like
- early access to case documents
- bonus content
- the opportunity to ask questions and exchange theories with a YCSD detective.
Want more information? Check out our FAQ.
Shop the Crime Scene Store
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001273-11C-2018
Case Description: Ambrose Garrett Death Investigation
The following items were taken into evidence from the meeting room of the Whitehall Community Center at 144 Huntington Place.
Recovered at the scene:
|Click to enlarge|
001273-10-003: One (1) stainless steel hip flask
|Click to enlarge|
001273-03 through 001273-09: HOA meeting agenda copies
- 001273-01: One (1) clear glass drinking glass, approx. 4" tall and 3" in diameter, containing approx. 1/4" of clear liquid
- 001273-02: One (1) clear glass drinking glass, approx. 4" tall and 3" in diameter, containing approx. 2" of clear liquid
- 001273-03 through 001273-09: Seven (7) 8-1/2" x 11" papers, copies of the HOA meeting agenda
- 001273-10: One (1) men's blazer, navy blue, size 50
Contents of pockets:
- 001273-10-001: One (1) men's wallet, black leather (from inside right pocket)
- 001273-10-002: One (1) Cross® ballpoint pen, gold (from inside right pocket)
- 001273-10-003: One (1) stainless steel hip flask, 4-1/16" x 6-1/4" x 1", 12-ounce capacity, empty (from inside left pocket)
- 001273-10-004: One (1) mini calculator (from right front pocket)
- 001273-10-005: One (1) 24-count pack of Cool Mint Listerine oral care strips, 7 strips remaining (from right front pocket)
- 001273-10-006: One (1) cellular phone (from left front pocket)
- 001273-11 through 001273-40: Contents of trash can in meeting room
- 001273-11 through 001273-27: Seventeen (17) paper napkins
- 001273-28 through 001273-39: Twelve (12) copies of the HOA meeting agenda
- 001273-40: One (1) plastic trash can liner bag
- 001273-41 through 001273-27: Contents of trash can in meeting room restroom
- 001273-41 through 001273-48: Eight (8) paper towels
- 001273-49: One (1) plastic trash can liner bag