YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 003652-05K-2017
Case Description: Kimberly Pace death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
November 17, 2017
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
November 18, 2017
at 7:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Carter Nichols, property lessee
164 Courthouse Square
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Carter Nichols, property lessee.
I received the attached search warrant November 17, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On November 18, 2017 at 7:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Carter Nichols, property lessee.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003652-17: One (1) men's dress shirt, white, size 16/L, with reddish-brown stains
- 003652-18: One (1) pair men's casual pants, khaki, size 33W, with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003652-19: One (1) pair men's athletic shoes, white, size 10 1/2, with dark reddish-brown stains
- 003652-20 through 003652-22: Three (3) computer printouts
Contents: Drafts of letter published in The Daily Mississippian, which contain the name Kimberly Pace
- 003652-23: One (1) hand towel, white, with reddish-brown stains
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 20th day of November, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge