About the Y Building
|"Oxford - Croft Institute" by Dudemanfellabra - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.|
The Kudzu Kids describe the Y Building, where they found the bone:
This is the Y Building also known as the Old Chapel. It's called the Y Building because it housed campus chapters of the YMCA and YWCA.
Completed in 1853, it's the second oldest building at the university and originally served as a meeting hall and a chapel.
During the Civil War, Confederate soldiers were housed here.
Now it's home to the Croft Institute for International Studies.
Take a virtual tour of the Y Building courtesy of the University of Mississippi.