Jimmy Barton search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 002641-20H-2017
Case Description: Oscar Knight death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
September 7, 2017
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
September 8, 2017
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
James Barton, lessee
1710 Anderson Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and James Barton, lessee.
I received the attached search warrant September 7, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On September 8, 2017 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with James Barton.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 002641-60: One (1) pair men's black work boots with dark stains, found in entryway
• 002641-61: One (1) cell phone stun gun, found in truck glove compartment
• 002641-62: One (1) carpenter's hatchet found in truck bed, field tested positive for human blood
• 002641-63: One (1) 3-inch wide x 7-inch long tire track found on truck bed, field tested positive for human blood
• 002641-64 through 65: Two (2) samples of blood collected from tire track found in truck bed, field tested positive for human blood
• 002641-66 through 67: Two (2) samples of blood smear collected from 12-count box Tyvek coveralls found in vehicle, field tested positive for human blood
• 002641-68 One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for James Barton
• 002641-69 through 70: Two (2) hair samples from James Barton
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 8th day of September, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge