Restaurateur Devlin Beauchamp was found bludgeoned to death in his bathtub.
Case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files section.
There are four types of case documents: Evidence, Interviews, Biographies, and Press. Click the relevant tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
The investigation began on Monday, July 9, 2018, and will run for about six weeks.
You can investigate the case without paying or registering.
To participate in the discussion, sign up for a free account.
To make the most of your Crime Scene experience, subscribe now to get access to premium features like
- early access to case documents
- bonus content
- the opportunity to ask questions and exchange theories with a YCSD detective.
Want more information? Check out our FAQ.
Shop the Crime Scene Store
Interested in writing for Crime Scene?
Crimescene.com has been investigating murder and mayhem in Yoknapatawpha County, Mississippi, since 1995.
Our writers create the interview transcripts, witness biographies, evidence reports and all the other documents that go into making a Crime Scene case.
Think you have what it takes to join our team?
The writers we're looking for:
- Can write in different styles from interviews/scripts to news coverage to detailed evidence reports.
- Are proficient at collaborating with other writers and experts to develop case scenarios.
- Enjoy writing both as part of a team and independently.
- Have excellent English grammar, punctuation and spelling skills.
- Are adept at research, including providing relevant source info to fact checkers when asked.
- Excel at completing assignments efficiently and meeting deadlines.
- Have a reliable internet connection to access case resources and staff discussions, all of which are exclusively online.
Crime Scene writers are paid for their work. Compensation is DOE.