Search – Huddleston residence
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 004651-29J-2020
Case Description: Frederick Miller death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
November 4, 2020
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
November 4, 2020
at 1:30 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Donald Huddleston, property owner
168 Orrwood Drive
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Ted Armstrong and Detective Samantha Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Donald Huddleston, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant November 4, 2020, and have executed it as follows:
On November 4, 2020 at 1:30 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Donald Huddleston, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Marc Huddleston bedroom
• 004651-24: One (1) Yoknapatawpha High School athletic letter jacket, size L, found in bedroom closet
• 004651-25: One (1) Night Owl 5X Nightvision Monocular, found in bedroom closet
• 004651-26 through 004651-27: Two (2) drawings on paper torn from a spiral notebook, found on top of dresser
• 004651-28 through 004651-30: Three (3) slouchy knit hats, assorted colors, found in dresser drawer
• 004651-31 through 004651-32: Two (2) photographs of Marc Huddleston with Elizabeth Miller, found in desk drawer
• 004651-33 through 004651-37: Five (5) 60X Series Buck Buster carbon arrows with G5 Montec 85-gram broadheads with the number "10" engraved on each shaft, found under bed
• 004651-38: One (1) pair Champion® men's Launch Runner running shoes, size 9
• 004651-39: One (1) laptop computer
• 004651-40: One (1) pair Champion® men's Ace Court Low-Top shoes, size 9
• 004651-41: One (1) PSE Black Phenom bow, found hanging on wall hook
Perfect Aim - Huddleston search
Perfect Aim – Items found in search of Huddleston residence
001292-24: One (1) Yoknapatawpha High School athletic letter jacket, size L
001292-26: One (1) drawing on paper torn from a spiral notebook
001292-27: One (1) drawing on paper torn from a spiral notebook
001292-31: One (1) photograph of Marc Huddleston with Elizabeth Miller
001292-32: One (1) photograph of Marc Huddleston with Elizabeth Miller
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 5th day of November, 2020.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge