Search – Emmett Sanford
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 001907-21D-2019
Case Description: Wendell Martinson homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 26, 2019
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
April 28, 2019
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Emmett Sanford, co-lessee
493 Sisk Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Emmett Sanford, co-lessee.
I received the attached search warrant April 26, 2019 and have executed it as follows:
On April 28, 2019 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Emmett Sanford.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001907-30: One (1) Allstate Leather brand denim jacket, black, size 42L, found in entry closet
• 001907-31: One (1) pair Thorogood mid-cut boots, size 12, found in plastic tub in garage
• 001907-32: One (1) car seat cover, black, found in trash can in garage
• 001907-33: One (1) bath towel, black, found in Emmett's bathroom
• 001907-34: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Emmett Sanford
• 001907-35 through 36: Two (2) blood samples from Emmett Sanford
• 001907-37 through 38: Two (2) hair samples from Emmett Sanford
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th day of April, 2019.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge