Safe deposit box inventory
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. E. Parker
Incident No.: 003369-14G-2019
Case Description: Monica Drum homicide investigation
YCSD investigators traced the safe deposit key to a bank in Memphis, Tennessee. Detectives coordinated with Shelby County, Tennessee authorities to execute a search warrant.
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 16, 2019
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
July 16, 2019
at 4:30 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Coretta Marquez, branch manager
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Samantha Murphy and Det. Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, Det. Carlos Flynn of the Memphis Police Department, and Coretta Marquez, branch manager.
I received the attached search warrant July 16, 2019, and have executed it as follows:
On July 16, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Coretta Marquez, branch manager.
|Items 003369-34 through 003369-36|
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003369-32: One (1) Last Will and Testament of Monica Drum
- 003369-33: One (1) handwritten note
- Text of note: "You should be here when I come to talk to you! You know what happened to me wasn't fair! You should have treated me better because I deserve better! You'll pay for what you did to me! I'll make sure you get what you deserve!"
- 003369-34 through 003369-36: Three (3) photographs
- 003369-37 through 003369-59: Twenty-three (23) handwritten letters
- $10,000 in cash
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 17th day of July, 2019.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge