YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. E. Parker
Incident No.: 000078-05A-2013
Case Description: Jared Plunk Homicide Investigation
The following items were taken into evidence from the Yoknapatawpha County Conference Center crime scene at 1710 Belk Boulevard.
Note: Additional trace evidence recovered at the scene is still being cataloged.
Recovered from the hallway:
- 000078-01: One (1) scrap of paper with "Joy 690-XXXX" handwritten on it
- 000078-02: One (1) trash receptacle
- 000078-03 through 000078-06: Four (4) hairs recovered from front of victim's jacket
- 000078-07 through 000078-09: Three (3) blood samples collected from under the body
- 000078-10: One (1) red rhinestone, oval
Recovered from the staff lounge:
- 000078-11: One (1) knife, 114mm serrated blade, with reddish-brown stains