Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Intro to Crime Scene

Intro to Crime Scene 2 years 5 months ago #504

Hi My name is Shawn, and I am new to this site. I'm 24 and I live in the United States, My profile picture is one taken of me at work two years ago. The small town where I'm from your either a cop, a fireman, or a teacher, as a result I decided to be a cop. Being the active person that I am I didn't want to be another ticket writer on the street, or a paper pusher stuck in an office with no window, so I went to college right out of high-school and studied law. I have one degree in Applied Science of Death Investigation, and I am currently working on a second degree at Northwestern State. However, it seems like the older I get the more I think about being a teacher and a coach instead. I discovered this site while doing some research online, and thought why not?... I've recently started to drop in to read and comment whenever I am caught up on assignments or when I am bored, and tonight was just one of those nights. I find this site to be an amusing way to pass the time, and refreshing by being the first case I have ever seen incapable of losing sleep over.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Intro to Crime Scene 2 years 5 months ago #512

• EricaTJ3
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
Nice profile name. Are you a John Douglas fan?

Re: Intro to Crime Scene 2 years 5 months ago #516

I am a fan of John Douglas, mind hunter was my first book of his to read and one of my favorites, but he has authored several good books. I'm guessing that you are also a fan of John Douglas?

Re: Intro to Crime Scene 2 years 5 months ago #522

• TDA
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
Welcome aboard, Mindhunter318.

The more the merrier. I'm glad you can find the time and are willing to help out with valuable insights and your thoughts in between catching the real bad guys. It's still a little quiet here but we'll soon change that. Take good care of yourself in the "mean-time". ;)
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess 5:21)
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by TDA.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top